Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Frog Blog

We all know how we love anything water here at the Gabbard house, right? Well we got a new water toy for Lincoln a few weeks back and have not had a free moment in several weekends to use it. We will get to the new toy in a minute, first I want to talk about the rest of our Sunday.

The morning started out a little rough with Lincoln waking up super early again around 4am. Once again we let him cry, but 40 minutes later he was just getting loader, again! We knew his tummy had been hurting the days before so I figured that was why he couldn't sleep.

After Linc and I played for a few HOURS, we had a playdate with Asher and his mom at 8:45am. We met up with them at their house and took the boys on a long stroll around both our neighborhoods and beyond. Finally Linc fell asleep for a nap only to wake up 15 minutes later, dang!

At lunch we headed to Jason's. The only reason I mention this is because Linc ate the whole kids sized macaroni and cheese! I guess he got his appetite back, big time. Unfortunately (and we didn't know it yet) Craig was losing his. He was the next one to come down with the stomach virus, but not until after all the fun with the pool, which I will get to know.

So a few weeks back I sent Craig on a diaper run to babies r us and he had brought home this cute frog pool with him. It was on sale and he thought it was too fun to pass up. Sunday afternoon everyone was restless so I figured it would be a good time to use the new pool. After daddy blew it up this is what it looked like!
It was so cute and Linc had a blast in it.

He really liked that is sprayed.



He even kissed the frog.






After Craig took these pictures he found out that he had the stomach virus, yuck! I was just hoping that I didn't get it, because those are the worst. But I ended up getting it on Monday and boy does it suck. It sticks with you for about 3 days so I am on the tail end of it. Hope you all have a hopping happy day!
Bye for now!

Blog Signature

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We were at Jason's Saturday, sorry we missed you! We also have that same Frog pool :) I feel like I am getting my life back from the move and I have so much to blog about, but not sure where to start! Ahhh! Glad to read your blog:)