Friday, September 18, 2009

Father Friday 9/18

Here comes another Father Friday. This one is going to be fairly short since I am actually on the road. As you may have noticed from the many posts Lincoln is a handful. We love him to death but man can he drive you nuts sometimes. I felt really bad leaving Amy home all weekend to fend for herself with our little monkey. Amy was gracious enough to let me partake in one of my many hobbies this weekend. So I left for Colorado for the weekend to play paintball. I left late Thursday after Amy got home from her workout to stay the night at a friends house. We left at 3 AM Friday and got to our destination around 4pm in the afternoon.

The entire car ride up I was thinking about Amy and Lincoln and how they were getting along without me. He is a momma's boy but it's always nice to have an extra set of hands, especially when we go out in public. Sometimes he is good and will stay in his chair at a restaurant but only if he is sleeping, haha. He likes to go go go. I know we have a hard time trying to keep up with him so I know it must be hard with only 1 set of hands.

I do miss them and it's hard going to sleep without Amy next to me and it's hard waking up without Lincoln smiling at me and giving me a hug. Like I said this one is going to be short and sweet. I'll try to post more content next go around.

Craig G

No comments: