Saturday, June 27, 2009

Linc's and his swim thing

I forgot to post a few cute pics from the CT trip, so I am posting them tonight. These first few are of Linc and Zack making flowers while I was at H&M. Maybe he will be a florists!




My mom gave him something to eat and he must have really liked it, look at that smile. We all know my child doesn't smile until it is for something really good!



When we got back home, a package had arrived from One Step Ahead, a baby store. I had bought Linc a swimming getting wet kind of device, can't remember what it is called. Anyway, it looked so fun in the catalog that I just had to get it for him. As always I didn't get home until 6 on Monday, but it was so hot that I figured it was a good day to test it out. I was right and I think it wore him out so much because he slept 12 hours that night, we had to wake him up to go to school. I have never had to do that before! Check out the pictures and tell me that doesn't look fun!




He just wanted to catch the water the whole time.



Look at that diaper, I would say he had some serious fun!

Later in the week, Linc had his first real hamburger. I was not hungry one night so Craig went out and got Mickey D's two hamburger special, his usual. Anyway, Linc was grabbing for it, so we just wanted to see if he would eat it and he did and liked it.


Well Linc is off to sleep so I think Craig and I will try to watch a movie!

1 comment:

April said...

hahaha....look at him go at that burger! : )