Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 1, Part 2, Graduation

Check out the latest two posts, trying to catch up from the fun weekend!


So the whole purpose of this trip, besides seeing my family, was to see Marion (my cousin) graduate from High School. She attended Staples High School in Westport, CT. They had over 400 people graduating, and some of the most impressive teens they are. One of the graduates already has a successful web business. Some are actors or actresses. My cousin is great at theatre and has even been in a PBS special. They are all high achievers at that school.


They had the graduation in the schools field house and there were tons of people there. We found a place in the back so that Linc could run around if he got restless. Well he got restless right away and Craig and I took turns running up and down the stairs with him. Craig even took him on the football field at one point and he really enjoyed that. It was a great graduation overall, and the best thing is Marion is now done with that chapter in her life. I have found that you don't appreciate the simplicity of high school until you are out, man what a simple life it was.

Again, pictures of the event! Enjoy!

Craig and Linc after playing on the field.

Marion and her boyfriend Jon, so sweet.




Me, Mom, Marion and Terri. I look really bad in this picture, but it is the only one I have of us all.

Walker, Marion, Terri and Zack or the Mason Family.

Marion love Linc, and he seems to like her too!



I told Terri and Walker I wanted to take a good picture of the two of them and they couldn't be serious, haha!

So I made them do a prom pose.

Marion and her friends.

The pretty flowers Jon gave Marion.



Linc looks so tired here, time for a nap!

Me and my mom with Linc.





Giving Marion her gift at her party.

Linc never got a nap, so he still looks tired, but really he was the hit of the party. We tried to put him down, but he wanted to play with all the people. So we let him run around in his diaper and eat quac with everyone else.

It was a great graduation and party, but man we were pooped afterwards. Terri, you always throw a great party. Day two will be posted soon!

4 comments:

nbrawley said...

Wow - your mom and her sister look identical. And you are right up there with them. I loved all the pictures! You all look so pretty.

Amy G said...

When I look at pictures I think the same thing about our likeness! It is really crazy. When I was up there that summer they all though I was Terri's daughter.

Jenn said...

Cute photos! Glad you guys had a great time. I LOVE your brown dress, where did you get it? It is super cute!

Amy G said...

I got it at Old Navy, it is super simple but looks really nice! We did have fun, about to post the sand pictures!