Thursday, June 18, 2009

Headed To Connecticut

This post was going to be for my Wordless Wednesday with the Title Big Man, but I got to busy packing. I feel like I just got done packing and wanted to do a post before work today. In just a few short hours we are heading up to Connecticut to see my cousin Marion graduate high school! We are super excited for her and can't wait to see my Aunt, Uncle and other cousin Zack. This will be Linc's second time on a plane, the first time was when he was 5 months old. We have a bag packed to keep him entertained so I hope it works. We got two seats by ourselves, so hopefully we won't disturb anyone, haha, yeah right. Well I can't wait to post all the pictures I'm sure I will take of this weekend!

Anyway, I took this pictures yesterday. Craig picked this outfit out all by himself when he was shopping for me one day, isn't it cute! All the ladies at school loved it.


Trying on my shoes again. Yes, that is a binkie in his mouth, it is so weird to us. He didn't take one the whole first half of his life, so we don't know why he likes it now. Our friend Philip said it is probably just a comfort thing since I am not breastfeeding as much. He really will only take it for a few mins and then throws it down.



Linc and his bucket, he is a bucket man.

Yes, I am wearing two shirts, haha!






Talk to ya'll later, have a great weekend!

No comments: