Sunday, August 23, 2009

What Has Monkey Been Up To?

What has my monkey been up to this past week???

Well he certainly had his does of daily bananas. We had to photograph just how much he loves them. Look at that satisfied face!

That is one good banana!

He wouldn't be a monkey if he didn't like them. This is the cool bottle that Paula bought Linc. He loves it because it has a straw!

Get after that banana monkey.

This week has been pretty busy for us all. Linc got a bad fever and runny eyes and nose and we had to go to the doctor. They said he just had a virus, so he took some meds and headed back to school on Wednesday. He got to spend all day with Yong (Craig's mom) on Tuesday and they had a blast.
My mom had a Elementary School Cafeteria Themed Luncheon on Wednesday and I got to help her make the cheese sandwiches. I had to wear a hair net, it was so funny. I almost walked around work for the rest of the day in it, haha!
Thursday was my first work trip where I flew in and flew out in the same day. I had to go to Victoria which is two hours outside of Houston. I had to fly into Houston and then drive and do the same coming back, needless to say I got home very late (11:30). I didn't want to stay over because I have to do that tomorrow again for work and I didn't want to have to leave to boys so much. Plus Friday was my off day and we had tons of things planned.
Friday started off with us going to a trial Little Gym class. I figured our little monkey would enjoy swinging on the bars and boy was I right. He really loved the class, but does not listen to directions so well so he was all over the place. He was very brave and was getting on everything. We decided to sign him up for the semester and see if he continues to like it, we start next weekend.
Saturday we a lot of fun, but I will have to post about that later. So that brings us to Sunday. Linc and I started off with a run in the running stroller while daddy mowed. We tried to find things indoors to keep Linc happy all day because it was super hot out today. We finally decided that maybe we should take him to the mall's inside play area. He loved it last time so it seemed like a good idea. Well I forgot that this was tax free weekend and the play area was packed. We were not sure what to do so we rode around and found the pay toys.
We started him off on Clifford the dog. He was not sure about it moving, but seemed to have fun.

Then we tried the horse.




But he liked the ice cream truck the most, should have known! Duh, sweets, haha!

Oh and his other favorite thing, the steering wheel.

"What flavor would you like?" Maybe this will be Linc's future summer job!

He eventually got bored of this area and traveled over to the NM side of the mall. He found a water fountain and wanted to get to it!

He was not sure what to think of this mannequin. He came back to it several time, I think he was wondering why it was starring at him.


I love my little boy!

Tomorrow I am off to Edinburg, TX. This will be my first night without both of my boys, I bet I won't sleep very good. I am going to miss this so much.

Blog Signature

1 comment:

nbrawley said...

WHAT? You signed him up at the Little Gym and you didn't tell me on Sat? Give me the details next time we talk. He will love it! It was so fun teaching there!!