Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weekday Update

Recap of our mellow week. My mom came by for dinner while my dad was out of town. We just bought a slow cooker and decided to make a pork butt. That is really what it is called, haha. It turned out really good, and we made pulled pork sandwiches and pulled pork baked potatoes with the meat. We tried to use it again on Thursday for Swiss Chicken. The recipe sounded really good, but I think the time was too long and the chicken came out super dry. We will have to try another recipe. I think the most exciting thing this week was that So You Think You Can Dance came back on! Craig and I both love this show and are so excited to see all the great dances they will have this season. We both secretly wish we were just as good, haha. Maybe if I could get Linc to watch he would be a good dancer, too bad he won't watch TV. Well I guess that really is a good thing. Anyway, here is our week in pictures.

Tuesday was bath night, yay for flower pot!






Finally one of him looking up!



Friday we had a cleaning party after work. Linc loves to clean the tables at school, so I thought I would let him help. He actually picked up the cleaner and a towel all by himself, he knew just what he needed to clean...the yard, haha! I guess he thought the grass was dirty. You can also see is shirt is really wet because I gave him a bowl of water to play in and he dumped the whole thing on the ground and then decided to lay in it. Silly boy.

Clean that grass!


Mommy, I did a good job, now the grass is all clean!

This morning, Linc decided he wanted to get up at 6am, like most weekends. To give daddy some sleep and since it was light outside, we decided to go outside and play. It was really nice and cool out there, so we enjoyed ourselves. Then we came in and read a book, ate breakfast, played with his many toys, put new batteries in Elmo, and walked around outside, all before 8am. So when dad finally woke up, this is the face he woke up to. Linc was already tired and ready for a morning nap, I guess I wore him out.


And made him thirsty!


Well Saturday has just began for most of you, although I have already been up for 5 hours! No nap for me, I want to do something fun today. Have a great weekend and a happy holiday!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Amy - First of all, in the previous post, I LOVE your new haircut! Are you still loving it? Lincoln's chair is too cute, too! I can't wait to pick out fun things for our little one. I love all the bath time pics, so cute! And what a big helper to clean the grass! Haha!