Thursday, May 7, 2009

Morning Humor

This morning, like most mornings, Linc did something to make me stop and laugh. Remember the post about the glitter?

I just wonder what is going through his head when he walks over to my underwear drawer and proceeds to put two pairs of underwear (one thong and one gran pans) around his neck. (Sorry for the snotty nose, we still have an ear infection)

I guess he had to get a variety.

I just don't get it and maybe I am not suppose to. He does this with my shorts too.

It is so strange that he like to just put it around his neck like a necklace or bib or scarf. And while my mornings are pretty stressful once Craig leaves, today was so funny that I had to stop and take a bunch of pictures. It seems like everyday when Craig leaves the house all Linc wants me to do it tote him around where ever I go. So today I made Craig stay so I could get my clothes and the little bit of makeup I wear on before he left. Otherwise I have to hear 20 mins of whining and crying. Usually I just get a can of baby cheetos and he is good, but that has not worked lately. I love my little man, and it is hard to spend quality time with him during the week days. I feel like in the morning all I have time to do is get ready and at night I have to rush and get food, bath and jammies on him before he goes to bed at 7. So my weekends with him are precious.
Anyway, here are some pictures from Wednesday before school. He was in good spirits mostly until I would not give him the camera. Here he is in our study trying to find something to destroy. His shirt does say that he does his own stunts just like snoopy, haha!

Oh and he found it, daddy's xbox box. He took all the cords out and then put those around his neck. I think maybe he wants a pet boa or something, haha.

Yay for a smile here and there. My child does not often smile for the camera.

I need to get him a baby camera, although I am sure he will still want mine. Yay, one more day until the weekend!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so funny about the underwear! Lincoln looks so cute!Boston is a destroyer too...big time. His favorite thing is to go in to our bathroom and pull anything and everything out of the drawers before we can catch him! Those boys...gotta love em!

Tori said...

How hilarious is he?!