Thursday, May 14, 2009

Linc's Bag of Tricks

With the anticipation of Daddy's return, Linc decided to learn a new trick.








He has been able to climb on the table for a while now, the new trick part is him standing and stomping on the table. I guess he felt brave enough to show me his King of the World (or King of our World) face! He first did this last night when I was eating my cereal for dinner. He had the biggest grin on his face and knew what he was doing was wrong, but just lovin it!

We are both super excited for Craig to get back tonight. Remember when I blogged about the possibility of me going to Washington? Well when Craig thought I was going he decided to book a trip to California to see some of his suppliers. He ended up going and I didn't so that left me by myself with Linc from Monday until tonight. It really has not been that bad, we are in such a great routine now that he knows what to expect when we get home. The only bad thing is I don't really like to be alone in bed. And since Linc now sleeps in his crib in his room all night (thanks to 3 day sleep solution), I really am all alone in a huge King sized bed. Molli sometimes joins me, but I don't notice her until the morning. Also the mornings are normally hard, but I am use to doing that mostly by myself anyway because Craig goes to work early.
Linc kept saying Dada all week, but I don't know if he was really looking for him or if it happened to be his favorite word of the week, haha. Either way, we both missed Craig a lot and can't wait for him to walk in the door, although Craig won't see Linc until the morning. They will have a nice morning together because I am going to get my hair cut tomorrow! If you know me, you know I go an extra long time between haircuts (sometimes up to 6 months), so I am in desperate need of one. Maybe I will be daring and cut it all off, haha, wait and see.

No comments: