Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Blog/Old Blog

Since Lincoln is now one we wanted to start a new blog. You can still find our old blog here. I think it will be easier to add stuff to this new blog. The old one I felt like I had to add pictures and a post at the same time and did not often have the time to do that. Here is our first post on the new blog.
13 months! Wow I can not believe we have a toddler, well at least a young toddler. He is not an infant anymore. It is kinda sad. Lincoln has become quite the explorer around our house. Just the other day I was home with him by myself all day while Craig was out playing paintball with his team. I think I sat down a total of 30 mins for that whole 13 hours I was home with him. One of us always has to be on our feet following after him or our house would look like a tornado hit it.
He has always been a climber, that's why we call him monkey, but we never expected him to figure out how to get on top of our dinning room table. He got up there on Sunday (same day Craig was gone) and threw one of our coasters we got from Mazatlan and broke it. And believe me I am watching him, he is just that fast. I think I was picking something up in his room that he messes up and by the time I got to the kitchen he had already climbed up there and threw it, crazy kid!
Needless to say, I was ready to take a break when Craig got home. I really enjoyed spending the day with my little man, but boy was I tuckered out. I guess I could say it is keeping me in shape. Although I did make a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies that day and ate about 3 plus dough which probably was about 5 cookies itself, haha! Hey, I got to get my energy from somewhere, we all know I don't get it from sleep. That's right, my 13 month old child still wakes up 3+ times a night. But I will save that for another post. Overall our little monkey is doing great. He is active, very happy and healthy. What more could we ask for, we love this little man and all the joy and excitement he brings to our lives. Until next time, have a great day!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lincoln is so cute! So glad to read your blog. Can you believe we have toddlers? Crazy! We should get them together sometime:)-Jenn