Friday, April 10, 2009

Monkeys belong at the zoo!

Linc's school was closed today, so I took my little monkey to the Fort Worth Zoo! We have a season pass.
He liked being in his new Radio Flyer Wagon, esp the umbrella. Since I was by myself today, I had snacks prepared so that he would stay in the wagon. The zoo was super packed because all the schools were out for Good Friday, but we had a good time. Here are some more pics.


There were a lot of animals out today, guess they knew it would be a big crowd.

Linc spent most of his time in his wagon, checking out the baby chicks and eating his baby cheetos.


He finally made a break for it at the swans. He had a good time running around with the other kids his age. After this, we were both tired and ready to go home. It was a great day.

I can't say it will be a good night. I received the DVD I talked about in my last blog last night. Tonight we start the sleep training. We are 40 mins into it and he has already climbed out of his crib twice, scary. He has never done that before, so we are not sure what to do. Craig got the pack and play out and we hope he won't be able to get out of that. In the training it says we can't go into his room for 60 mins, but I don't know if we have to start over since we have had to put him back in bed twice! We do call him monkey for a reason. No one said this would be easy, but I am trying to stick to my guns. I know it will be better for all of us in the long run. Well off for some rest hopefully. We have race for the cure to run tomorrow morning. Not sure if it was the best night to start the training, but hey it says if you don't like it or it does not work I have to return in 30 days to get my money back. So I got to start now, haha! Well I will update you tomorrow.

No comments: