Friday, August 6, 2010

A Maternity Shoot

A few weeks ago, when I was 31 weeks, we went out and took Maternity pictures.  I debated taking them for a while since I replaced all of mine with Lincoln with real pictures of Lincoln.  But I decided that I really wanted to capture the moment to be able to show her when she is older.  So out we went one Friday night to downtown Cleburne.  It was a trek, but well worth it for the pictures we got. 
Jennifer Matlock took them again and she is so fun to work with!  You can find the post on her website of our pictures.
It is so funny to me how she can get such great shots when our child was being out of control, haha.  She is just that good.  Lincoln did not want to be there, it was his bed time and he wanted to go home as soon as we got there. 
But she got some great shots.  Warning, there are a lot of pictures in this post, enjoy!
There is a smile, she was bribing him with a lollipop!
Kissing Kennedy!
This is by far one of my favorites!
Love for Daddy!
Love for mommy!
These somewhat make me laugh because I have a serious face and I am totally not serious.  But I really love the hot pink background.
Soon to be a family of 4!
I love you Kennedy!
I love you Lincoln!
I can't wait to get these on her walls!!!  Hopefully I will be able to post her decor soon!

 
Blog Signature

No comments: