Monday, August 30, 2010

Leyton's 1st Birthday

Man I have a lot of catching up to do!  It has been a while since I have updated and we have done lots of stuff.  I want to start out with Leyton's first birthday party from two Saturday's ago.
They had a sock monkey themed birthday party.  The invite was so cute, I knew the house would look great.  They had a evening party and served yummy sandwiches and super great cake!  Here is some of the decor.
The table
Leyton's year in review!
Isn't the cake cute!
Here is my little man.  He was having a blast running around the house.  Leyton got a little slide for his birthday and Lincoln broke it in for him, haha!
Dana, that happy mother to a one year old!
Leyton looking at his cake.  He was not really into it, he does not like sweets! 
Lincoln waiting for his cake!
We told him it was time to go and he got sad.  He had a great time playing with all of Leyton's toys and running around their house.  It was a great 1st birthday party.  I am excited I will get to plan another one for Kennedy!


Blog Signature

No comments: