Monday, August 30, 2010

Work Baby Shower

Last Wednesday my work threw a baby shower for Kennedy!  I was super excited and looking forward to it all week.  I kept telling Kennedy she had to wait for this, haha!  Shala was so sweet to organize it and she did a great job!  Here I am waiting at my desk for the shower to start!
Shala had some helpers bring food!  All 6 ladies in my group plus Shala helped set up for the day.  It was all sweets.  We had cookies, cheesecake, cupcakes, fudge and yummy cake! 
The cute decor, that cake matched!
Yum!
The super cute cake!  It was both chocolate and vanilla!
Even the m&m's matched.
Some of the shower guests, Karen, Veronica and Tina.
Jan, Nora, Patti and Ted.
Diana, Debbie, Ryan (he is also having a baby soon) and me!
Zack, Becky, Donna and Connie
Men are so funny at showers, they feel weird sitting down, so they all crowd at the door.  This is Josh and Matt (my supervisor).  Matt did sit down a few times, but Josh would not sit down until the very end, he is so funny.  He then messaged me the next day and said it was his first shower of any kind and it was not so bad, haha!
Everyone getting some goodies!
Kennedy's loot!
Here is Dan and my dad, they didn't feel weird sitting down!
Time to open gifts!
These cart covers are so useful, love it! 
You can't really see, but she got some baby uggs!
She also got lots of clothes!
This is Shala, my wonderful hostess!
Remember the baby shower I did for Latrina?  This is her baby Trinaty, she is 8 weeks old!
We had a great time at the shower.  I got home that night and looked over all the goodies she got again.  I kept telling Craig, all we really need is diapers and a few little things.  Funny thing, the next day Craig's work threw a surprise baby shower for him and we got tons of diapers!  So all we had to get was a few little things.  Now all we need is her!  Thank you everyone for all your generosity!

Blog Signature

1 comment:

April said...

OMG!!!! Baby UGGs!!.....I've got to see those in person!!