Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6 Months

I am well past my mid point in the pregnancy and it is really starting to show.  I really feel like I have popped out this month and it is only going to get bigger.  I had my appointment this month on a Monday before I had to travel because she wanted to make sure everything was good for the plane ride.  It was the quickest appointment I have had yet.  All the normals were checked.  I actually measured a week before this time, but it can always change.  Next time we do the glucose test which is so yucky.

This month I have felt fuller faster if I eat something.  It is worse in the morning and seems really early for that to happen.  But maybe my body is just moving out to the way for her and that is where she wants to rest.  I find leaning back in my chair at work helps, haha.  Now if I could just get a cot in here that would be ideal!  She is also kicking up a storm and it will only get better.  I can't wait until I can really see her roll over in my tummy! 
Here are my 6 month belly shots.
Front shot
I hate this picture, but it is the only one he got of my face.  It is at such a bad angle, I look super bad.
Let the countdown begin, less days left past now!
Blog Signature

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy and Daddy said...

You just might be the cutiest prego I have ever seen!! Seeing you really makes me ready to have another... Shhh don't tell Clint! Our plan is for Emma to be 2 1/2 before I get prego again... Well see... :)

Amy G said...

That will be exciting! I say start now, haha. I totally understand waiting until she is 2 1/2, we waited until he was 22months, and it happened fast so we got lucky.