Monday, June 28, 2010

Another Daddy Hobby

About a month ago, Craig started playing on a co-ed softball team with his work.  Let me just say that when Craig decides to do a new hobby, he has to go out and get all the stuff for it.  So he quickly went out and bought a bunch of balls, bats, gloves, and shirts.  I am actually surprised he didn't buy the shoes or "guy hot pants" as I like to call them, haha.  He is just a very dedicated recreational hobbyist.

I have been practicing with him in the backyard, as much as I can, and it has been fun.  I might like to play next year when I am not preggo.  This past Thursday was the first time I was able to go see him play.  His games tend to be late, 8 to 9pm, and this time it was at 6:30, so we got to go.  Lincoln was super excited to see his daddy play "baseball".
Here is Daddy practicing.
More practice.
Unfortunately that was all they got to do.  The other team did not show up, so I didn't get to see his team in action.  They decided to stay and practice some more until the next team needed the field, so we stayed as well.  Lincoln had a good time playing around with all the baseball stuff!
We need to get him a baby bat.
Putting on the gloves.
He has a game every week, so maybe we will get to see them again.  Craig says they are not that good, but I think it will be fun to watch anyway. 
Blog Signature

No comments: