Monday, June 28, 2010

All Aboard

My friend Jennifer Borg is a teacher and started up a play group for the summer.  They have had all kinds of fun activities, but I have not been able to make any due to work or doctor's appointments.  Finally we got to make one this Friday.  She set up a play group at the Mini Train, Lincoln's favorite!  Before we could head out there, we had to go for my 7 month check up.  Lincoln was not a good boy at the appointment and we almost decided not to take him.  But as soon as we said we were going to the train he straighten up.  It ended up being a nice day for the train because it had rained earlier and had cooled off. 
Here is Lincoln and Daddy getting ready for the ride. 
Lincoln wanted to sit with Avery, so she squeezed in the middle.
"Yes, this is my girlfriend!"
Smooch
He is a pro, even has his arm around her shoulder.
Philip and Levi enjoying the ride.
Niki and I, oh and Craig's fingers, haha.
The loving couple needed a break from each other.
Lincoln hugging Boston and thanking him for such a fun play group.
Little sweet Avery.
Me and my baby squeeze.
We also had a crazy lunch at Mexican Inn afterwards.  I had to take Lincoln out to the car for a time out.  I guess it was just a terrible twos day.  At least the train and nap where good, haha!
Blog Signature

2 comments:

nbrawley said...

These pictures turned out super cute! What a fun day we had!!

Emma's Mommy and Daddy said...

If there is room, I would love to try and make it to one of ya'lls play group events. Please let me know more info if available. You look great! How you feeling?