Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rockin The Jean Diaper

There is one advantage to not having your toddler potty trained yet.  They get to wear jean diapers!  Check out my stylin man.
Huggies makes them.  They even have little fake pockets and a fake zipper seam on them.  They are too cute!
I will have to put this in his rehearsal dinner slide show when he gets married!
Oh and did I tell you, these are working jeans.  We must vacuum the house at 6 in the morning in our jean diaper.
They even have a little huggies tag, so cute.  Linc is high class!
I wanted to get some in newborn size, but I could only find them in his size.  I think it would be so cute on a little baby, since they normally don't wear pants all the time anyway.  Oh well, Lincoln rocks them pretty good.
Blog Signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! Collin joked that we should get these for Cayd when we saw them advertise on TV. Cracks me up to see Lincoln vacuuming in them!

Tori said...

That is so cute! I just bought Allie some ruffled denim bloomers at Old Navy a couple of weeks ago. I bought them in 3 different sizes because I loved them so much!