Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Baby Shower

Check out the latest 4 posts.  I had to get caught up!

A friend at my work is due at the end of June and I wanted to help throw her a work baby shower.  It was fun planning, but hard in the mitst of all my travels.  I also wanted to make her some gifts with my new sewing machine, so I had a lot under my belt to get this done.  I decided to make her a bib and two burp cloths.  They all came out great, and I am getting better at my sewing skills!  Her name is Trinaty, and here are her gifts I made.
We did decorating onesies!  I love that.
Here is the banner I made her, turned out good.  It is just so hard to decorate a conference room nice.  I also made the cherry punch and chocolate foutain!
Latrina is the mother to be and she is decorating a onesie.
Looks like you get lots of clothes at girl showers, so she is set!
So cute!  She also has a son and so Trinaty will be the little sis!
Animal print, so cute!
Latrina had a great time and I really enjoyed being able to help with her shower.  Having a girl will be fun and I can't wait! 


Blog Signature

1 comment:

April said...

I love the bib and burp cloths you made!!!