Sunday, April 18, 2010

What A Day For A Picnic

Two Saturdays ago, we planned our first picnic with Lincoln and The Brawley's.  Craig and I made cold pasta salad and chicken and The Brawley's brought the fruit salad and dessert.  We could not have had a nicer day.  It was so wonderful outside.  We got there a bit before The Brawley's and so most of the pictures I took that day only have Linc in them.  I was too busy playing when everyone got there.

We decided to have the picnic over at Z-boaz park, which was great because of all the green space and not too many other kids.  Linc was having a blast being a big kid and going down the slide.  Here he is exploring the playset.






Daddy going down the slide.
Linc heading up the ladder.
We had a very nice picnic.  The boys brough their bikes and took the kids in the trailer a few time, while we chatted.  The food was great and the company was great.  I think we stayed out there about 3 or so hours. 

We headed over to the Brawley's afterwards and Linc wanted to play outside of their house as well.  What can I say, he is an outdoors man.  He saw Levi's four wheeler and had to test it out.  Good thing the battery was too low or we could have had a problem, haha.
























After the kids went to bed, Niki and I worked on a sewing project.  I wanted to learn to make a towel and she had just made a few.  It was a lot of hard work, but I got the top half done and it was a lot of fun.  It sure does take time though.  When I complete it, I will have to post pictures. 


Blog Signature


No comments: