Wednesday, April 7, 2010

17 Weeks

I love belly pictures, but we have been so busy with Lincoln this time, I barley have any of this little bean.  I took one last month that was suppose to be 3 months, but it was really 13 weeks.  I did the same thing this month, it was suppose to be 4 months, but it ended up being 17 weeks. You can see below, the one on the left is 3 months and the one on the right is 4 months. 



I think it is starting to look more like a preggo belly this time.  I am still in that awkward stage where I kinda just look like I ate a big lunch, well a huge lunch really.  I know by next month I will look more round, I hope. 

I was randomly looking at my old belly photos with Lincoln and realized I look the same as when I was 5 months preggo with hime, yikes!  They do say you pop out more with your second one faster, so I hope that is it.  I know I have not been gaining a lot of weight, so I guess it is just the stretched muscles. 

I am starting to count down the days to when we can find out what we are having.  I have been bombarded by all this cute baby girl stuff and I can't buy any of it because I don't know what we are having, it stinks.

The Hypnobirthing book is getting better everyday and it truely is helping me just to relax on a daily basis, good stuff.  Only 3 more weeks and 2 days until we find out what our little one is! Yay! 

Blog Signature

No comments: