Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boots and Brownies

Yesterday we made dinner for the Brawley's.  On the menu: Tacos!  But the best part was the cheesecake brownies.  Lincoln loves to help when I cook so we pulled up the stool and got started.  I have to get out two of everything because he does not want to be left out.

After we mixed up the brownies and put them in the pan, Linc wanted to lick the bowl, just like his momma.  He really has an appitite for chocolate, check out the pics!

He was getting after the bowl so much he got some on his boots.  Yes, Linc loves to walk around in his boots and diaper, no need for pants.  I think it is too cute.  He also likes to wear them with shorts to school, I wonder what the teachers think of us, haha!
I also finally printed out the 2 year photo session we had done two months ago.  I had to figure out what I wanted to do with the photos already there.  We decide to put them up in our room, but we have not done it yet.  I think the 2 years came out so great and look great on the wall.
Lastly, I am now 19 weeks, or was yesterday.  I am getting so excited because next week we find out what we are having.  I wish it was this friday.  I finally think I feel the baby moving around, which is exciting.  Last time it was not until my 20 week sono that I really felt Lincoln move, so it is kind of exciting that it is earlier.  This week I have really been craving sweets.  I have them at every meal!  Wish me luck at my sono next week!

 
Blog Signature

1 comment:

The Jungs said...

Love the boots! Riley went through a boot phase! His were camo and my mom bought three sizes in case the obsession lasted awhile! Now he refuses to wear boots, so go figure!