Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Wedding Dress

Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show Us Your Wedding Dress" this week! I'm excited because when I started this blog our wedding had long since past and I never got to put up pictures. It is so funny that she decided to do this the week after we cleaned out our garage and I found a whole bunch of wedding stuff. Anyway, I really loved my dress, it was a Maggie Sottero that I got from our local wedding shop called O'cones. It was the third dress I tried on and one of my bridesmaid actually picked it out for me. When I looked at it I did not like it, but Lara (my bridesmaid) insisted that I try it on. Man am I glad she did, I really loved that dress. I will start the show with a dress fitting and finishing with us leaving the reception. I hope you all enjoy!

Here I am at O'cones for my first fitting! It took 5 months for my dress to come in because I wanted a special color, diamond white.

Kiss Kiss in my dress.


Cheesy picture, but aren't all brides suppose to look innocent?

This was the final fitting. Craig's mom and Jennifer came with me!

Man my hair was long!

Bustled up.
I loved the lace on the bottom.

I love all the detail at the top of the dress.

Yong (Craig's mom) helping me fix my veil.

Veil and all!


These next photos are from my bridal portraits, most of them before I get my pictures taken. Here my sister-in-law, Ginger, is helping to lace me up and tie the bow.

Oh yes, that is tight enough.

I just loved the back.


These are still of my friend Paula taking the pictures.

The photographer getting ready to shoot.

The photographers pictures.

This is the one that went in the paper, I loved it.

These pictures are from our wedding.

My favorite picture of Craig and I.
Dad and Mom, thank you for such a wonderful wedding!

Me and my hubby getting some time alone on the dance floor.

We are all done, time for the honeymoon!

Hope you enjoyed the show. Hop over to her blog to check out other people's wedding dresses. That was fun, glad I could use my wedding pictures again. You pay so much for them, it is nice to get some use out of them!

9 comments:

Michele said...

Your wedding looked amazing! I love your wedding dress and the flowers!

Khordaddy said...

Gorgeous dress. I really like the one you put in the paper. The black and white one of your two dancing was great as well!

Great post, I liked the storyline aspect of it.

Jesse said...

I love your Maggie gown, too! Isn't their diamond white color just perfect?

Jenn said...

Loved your dress!

Tiffany said...

what a gorgeous bride!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed your wedding pictures.. You have a great blog.....Hope you will visit me...I have a fun post up today with two giveaways tomorrow night

nbrawley said...

I remember how much I LOVED your dress at your wedding. It was soo beautiful.

Tori said...

SO beautiful! The detailing on the top is my favorite. That's so funny that you posted this, because we started cleaning out the baby's room this weekend and I have an entire closet full of wedding goodies, including my dress. I was wanting to do a post about wedding memories before I'm further sucked into baby world!

Amy G said...

You really should Tori, although I know you will want a break from baby world and could do it any time!