Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kennedy Meets Work

About two weeks ago, when Kennedy turned 6 weeks, I headed up to my work so they could meet Kennedy!  I was suppose to be there around 10, but like I have said before it is so hard for me to be on time anywhere now, so we were late.  But that was ok, everyone was happy to see us!  This is just a random cute picture I took the day before. She is wearing the baby legs that Emily gave us, cute.

Here is my sweetness before we headed out.  I dressed her up in the outfit my mom gave us at the shower.  Purple is a good color on her, I need to get more purple.   She was not up for pictures, so she looks kind of mad.

I started off in my department first and everyone was really excited to meet her.  My supervisor even wanted to hold her!  Here is Matt with Kennedy.

She did really good in my area and we stayed for about 45 minutes there.  I love Diane, she always told me stories about her baby girl and how wonderful they are. 
 





























Above is my mom and Kennedy at lunch.  After that I headed up to see my dads group and then down to see my moms group.  By the time I was all done seeing people and eating lunch it was 2:30!  That like a more than a half day of work, haha! 

It was great to see everyone and I miss them a lot.  But I also really enjoy my time home with Kennedy and now I only have 4 more weeks with her, tear.  I know it will be very hard to go back, but at least I really enjoy my work so that will help.  I know everyone is really excited for me to come back and that will help as well. 


Blog Signature

No comments: