Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kennedy's Newborn Shoot

Ever since we started using Jennifer Matlock as our photographer, I was excited to have her do a newborn shoot for us.  All the ones I have seen her do were so great and I was so excited to see how Kennedy's would turn out.

Like all of our shoots, there was a chance for rain on the day we did the shoot.  Luckily this time we did most of the shoot inside.  We did start with a few pictures outside before the rain moved in.  Here are a few outdoors.
Linc and his lizard!

This was the first outfit we bought for Kennedy when we found out she was a girl!

Daddy and Linc on the swing while I am trying to calm Kennedy down, haha.  We had a lot of down time, glad we had a few hours for the shoot.

I love this one!


Finally all calmed down for a bit so we could get a shot.

These next few are my favorite of Daddy and Kennedy.






Me and my baby.

Happy family of four.



Back indoors for some fun hat shots!  I had all these ideas for cute pictures, but Kennedy decided she didn't want to wear the hats or bows I had picked out for her, she is already showing her girl personality, haha!


Jen finally got some shots with her eyes closed.






Her first bloomers!



Here is the announcement we sent out which Jen also made.
Hope you enjoyed her as much as we do every day!

Blog Signature

2 comments:

Tori said...

Precious pictures! She is so beautiful! Who usually does your pictures?

Amy G said...

A girl named Jennifer Matlock does them. She is great. I know you have someone good, but if you ever need her, let me know and I can send you info!