Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Days Begin to Blur

I have heard many stay at home mom's say that most of the time they don't know what day of the week it is if it is not the weekend.  I have really felt like that these past few weeks with Kennedy.  I also don't know where the day goes.  Most of the time it feels like we get up and before we know it Linc and Daddy are home.  This does not mean I don't enjoy it, because I do, it just means that my time at home is going by way too fast.  I really love being at home with Kennedy.  I enjoy being able to bond with her and feed her, since that is what love it to her right now (my mom's words and they are so true).  I try not to dwell on the fact that I will have to go back to work in a few months, but it is hard not to.  This time is just so precious and I don't want to miss a minute of it. 

Here is my sweet little bow head at 2 1/2 weeks!  I love this bow, I got one in giraffe too!  Some call it her lady gaga bow, haha!

Craig is enjoying his time, but it just goes by so fast for him.  He works, gets Lincoln, makes dinner and then it seems like it is time to put Linc down.  After all that, then he gets to see Kennedy.  Daddy and Kennedy taking a nap, so sweet.














Lincoln still loves his sister.  He always ask if she is hungry anytime she cries, kids understand so much at a young age!  If she cries in the car he says, "we are almost home sweetie."  He is just so cute!






















 

Blog Signature

No comments: