Monday, October 11, 2010

4 Weeks & Dad's Birthday

On 10/6, last Wednesday, Kennedy was 4 weeks old!  My, how fast it has gone by already.  You are still floppy, so posing you has been challenging!  I tired to put you in your bed, but you wanted to lay down, haha.  Here you are at 4 weeks with your great grandma's cat.

You are wearing the first thing I made you, the cute onesie.  The bow was made by Tori and goes great with your outfit.

Things we have learned about you:
-You weigh 10 lbs now!
-We still don't know your eye color, but the yellow is close to gone from your eyes
-You slept one 5 hour stretch, but only one, haha
-You now like your Avent paci and not the soothie anymore
-You went on your first mall trip and loved it (well you slept the whole time)
-You tend to fall asleep in the car
-You normally have two very awake times, one in the morning around 7 and again at night around 7 or 8, otherwise you are asleep
-Your cry is much louder now

We can't wait to watch you grow more every day!

Wednesday was also my Dad's birthday!  I met up with my parents for lunch at Olive Garden, yummo!  I am normally a very on time person, but I find it hard to get places now that I have a newborn again.  You just can't really time her feedings, so that often causes us to be late.  So I did make it there a bit late, but Kennedy was being a good girl through the whole lunch.  She waited until the end of lunch to wail and my mom had to take her outside so we could pay.  She loves the outside so that calmed her down.  Here she is with my mom.

With both my parents, so cute!

The birthday Dad! 

K and I really enjoyed our lunch with my parents.  It is something I would normally do every Tuesday when I was at work, so I miss it.  We always go somewhere fun.  I might just have to make the trip downtown and meet them somewhere every once in a while. 
























Blog Signature

2 comments:

nbrawley said...

Lol - great minds think alike. You were posting Kennedy's 1 month post while I was doing Calvin's 2 month. Love the posts and all the pictures. Funny how we both mentioned that time flies by soo quickly. It seems like yesterday we were having Lincoln and Avery. WOW!!!

Shawndi84 said...

Oh my gosh Amy- She is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations!!