Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pics & The Tree!

Here are some random pictures from the past couple of days.  Kennedy got a new swing for when she goes to grandma's in a few weeks, well a week and a half really :( and :).  It makes me sad because I have to go back to work and miss sweet moments with Kennedy.  But it also makes me happy because someone we know and trust will be taking care of her.  Back to the picture, we needed a swing to go over there since ours broke.  She seems to like it for a short time, but has never feel asleep in it.

Now those are some cheeks, right!
He has to get his games in some how, haha!  Typical daddy daughter time, wink!

There are those cheeks again, can't get enough.

She will hate me when she is older, but those are some squeezable bulldog cheeks!

Saturday was put up the tree day.  Lincoln was really excited about this, which makes me excited that he is getting into the spirit.  From all the books we read he knows that Jesus is the reason for the season and when asked what he wants from Santa he will say "Jesus", it is too sweet.  Here is Lincoln helping decorate the Christmas tree.

Lincoln got to put the first ornament on the tree, he was so excited.  He moved it about 10 times and then it eventually ended up on our small tree.  I think he was having fun.

We had a lot to put up this year because we wanted to add more color to our tree.

In the middle of a replacement of his ornament!

It cracks me up when he smiles, he wants to show all his teeth!

Wanted to do tummy time with Kennedy.  He kept saying "I can roll over, watch"
Kennedy was more interested in eating her arm than rolling by this time!


Must have been a good shirt!

And the finished product!!! I think it turned out great this year and I am glad we added red to the tree, it makes it pop!  I can't wait to see everyone's tree.  Have a great Christmas Season.
























Blog Signature

1 comment:

Shawndi84 said...

Cute, Cute tree!! Isn't it fun when they actually start caring and getting excited for the holidays!?
PS.. I love the daddy daughter quality time pic! So typical- I have many pictures like that!!