Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Fun

Halloween this year came up fast!  This year Craig wanted to do a ghost busters theme for our family.  This meant that I was going to have to make both Linc and K Mae's costume.  Well I never really got around to it because before I knew it, Halloween was upon us. 

We didn't get around to the pumpkin patch this year, but we did get to go to Boo at the Zoo for the first time.  Lincoln was so excited, but as I had mentioned before I didn't get around to making his costume, so he just went in a Halloween shirt. We met Niki and her kids there.  Here is Lincoln and Kennedy in our new double stroller, love it.

He loves elephants!

This year boo at the zoo was in its own area and a bit smaller from what I have heard.  They had games set up and Lincoln really enjoyed playing and getting a prize.



They also gave out candy and once he got a bag full, he just wanted to sit down and eat his candy!


Here is K in one of her cute Halloween outfits and bow! After boo at the zoo we went over to the Borgs for their Halloween party.  Linc had a blast but I forgot to take pictures!

Since I didn't make costumes for Linc, K or I, we had to improvise at the last minute.  I decided to go as a cowgirl and Kennedy just wore a Halloween shirt and her bow.  We headed over to the Brawley's for their annual Halloween party.

Niki lent us Levi's costume for Lincoln, so he was a bat.  He really liked it and kept it on most of the night.

Niki's kids went as the cast of Sponge Bob, so cute.
Even Calvin dressed up!

Jenn's kids went as Woody and Jessie from Toy Story!

Here are the ghost busters Stantz and Venkman, aka Craig and Philip.

I have never seen Craig so passionate about something as he is for making his Halloween costume.  He worked on it forever, but it came out great.  Thankfully it is only once a year, right!

We had a great spread at the party, yum!

We even went trick or treating.  I had to turn around soon after because K decided she was hungry!

Craig took Linc the rest of the way and protected him from Slimer.

All the kids getting candy.

My little bat!


Is that Patrick or Avery?

Protecting the citizens of Benbrook!

My boys, thanks for taking pictures for me Niki!

Best Costume was the Pac Man family!

We also played some fun games like making a ghost the quickest.

Linc had a blast playing with all the kids and stayed up way past his bed time!

Even Kennedy was worn out. 















It was a great party.  Next year I hope to have time to make us a family costume, now I just have to come up with an idea!  Thanks for the fun party Niki and Philip!
Blog Signature

No comments: