Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We have so much to be thankful this year.  At the top of my list is my healthy family and the birth of my baby girl!  What a great 11 weeks it has been so far with Miss Kennedy.  I love how she has evolved our family and the love she brings out in Lincoln.  He truly loves his little sister! Someday someone will be thankful that he is their husband because he is so loving. 

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my grandparents in Plano.  As our family grows up we seem to add new members to the holiday each year.  This year my cousin got married, so his wife came.  My other cousin also started a new relationship so his girlfriend and her parents joined in.  Before you know it, our family is going to outgrow any house! 

This year I got some really cute outfits made for Kennedy and Lincoln for the holiday.  Here is Kennedy all dolled up for Thanksgiving in her turkey dress.

Before we started all the festivities, Kennedy had to take a cat nap.  Bob provided some warm arms for her to nap in.  It is not often that I can say this about my brother, but how cute, haha!  I am very thankful for my brother.  Even though we are eight years apart and grew up as really only children because of our age, we are very close now and I love being around him.  Love you Bob!

My brother's family, Ryan and Ginger.  Ryan is growing up to fast, he turned 15 today!

My sweet baby, he just woke up from a nap :)

Ginger and her main squeeze, Linc!

This is the whole crew with my grandparents in front.  Thanks for hosting grandma and grandpa!

Our family minus K, she had to go in because it was cold!

 Dad, Mom and Lincoln!
Me and my first baby!

Nap number 3 with fingers up the nose!  What can I say, she is a sleeper!

She had enough, no more pictures.  Lincs expression explains the mood, haha!

Look at the cute booty!  I want to gobble it up.

Look at my sweet baby girl, all better!

I think she is thankful for her mommy, daddy and Lincoln!


















Blog Signature

No comments: