Monday, February 15, 2010

Record Snow For Texas

Check out the lastest two posts.
If you live in Texas, this is all you have been hearing for the past week...Record Snow in Texas. I don't know how much we got at our house, but some places got a foot of it. It just came down all of Thursday and didn't stop until the early hours of Friday. We had so much fun playing in the February snow. It was beautiful and a memory I hope Linc can remember because I know this probably won't happen again anytime soon.

I got off early on Thursday and Linc and I immediately went out to test out the snow in the back yard. We attempted to make a snow man, but I could not keep his attention on it long enough, so we only got two balls, haha. When daddy got home, he got out his snow board and took it for a test run in the back yard. Linc just loved it, I think he wants one.

Craig about to jump on the snow board.

We layered this boy, two of everything, haha!

He thought it was so funny that he couldn't walk.

Daddy in the air!

Lincoln's turn.


Later that night this is what the car looked like.

And the front of the house, you can barley see where the sidewalk is.

Man, it was a fun experience. Linc and I stayed home on Friday because his school was closed. So we made the most of it and played a lot in the snow that day. Unfortunately it was only Linc and I and I could not take pictures. We had a lot of fun in his snowed in playhouse. This really makes me miss skiing, I need to do that again soon!
Blog Signature

No comments: