Sunday, February 7, 2010

Preview - 2yr Photo Session

We love to get pictures taken of Lincoln. But I have been running out of room for them all, and the last time we took pro pictures was about six months ago, so we were long over do, haha. Jennifer took them again and she did a great job, I can't wait to see the CD. It was a brisk morning, but we were lucky it stopped raining and was mostly dry. I say mostly because we did have to walk through mud to get to some good picture spots.

I was so proud of Lincoln this time. Last time we had a hard time getting him to do anything we wanted. I think since he understands us better now he was more willing to work with us on the picture poses. While we did not get a lot of smiles, he did look at the camera a lot more. And I still think he is cute even if he does not smile. We took the pictures down in Burleson at a few different spots ending up at Babes. After we ate Craig wanted to take some pictures with his iPhone so that we could post something of the day until we get our pictures back. They came out pretty good for a phone camera.


Here we are at Babe's, such cute chairs and great backgrounds. I wish we would have seen this when Jennifer was around.


She is hoping to have the CD to me this week and I have already seen a few preview pictures. I will post some of my favs as soon as we get the CD.

Blog Signature

No comments: