Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Year Photo Session

A few Friday's ago, when I wrote this post, we had pictures taken. I have tried to load these pictures several times, but they are so big blogger kept kicking me out. Finally, I got some to upload. There are so many that are my favorites, it was hard to choose which ones to put up. If you want to see some of the collages, check out Jen's site. I know I have said this before, but she does such a great job. Especially since we made her take our pictures they day after a big rain when it was super cold out. I am saving a few for Linc's b-day post.

I hope you enjoy our photo session.

















Blog Signature

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the photos! You guys look super cute in your boots! If Miss E.R. stays put, we will see you at Lincs bday party!

Amy G said...

We hope you are still hanging on! I know you are getting ready for sure. Thanks for telling us about Jennifer, she does such a great job.