Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Eve 2009

I got my camera back and have just now had the time to do my NYE post. I have been slacking but there has also been a lot going on. We spent NYE at The Brawley's this year. We have done something with them the past few years and it has always been fun. Normally we go to On The Border and then just hang out at one anothers house, pretty low key. This year Niki invited 2 other couples over to their and we stuck with our Mexican Themed Dinner. We started out with homemade quac and chips. Then we made turkey tacos and black beans. To top it off we had sopapilla cheesecake, yum! (Shh...but I have made this dish twice since being at Niki's, it is that good!) Craig made the best non-alcoholic party drinks and we also had ginger ale punch.

Here is Niki's tree. I am glad they kept it up because it just made the house very festive. She has such cute classic ornaments, mostly Christopher Radko, very pretty!


I love this little TCU one, it is super cute.

The kids had a great time running around and playing in Levi's room. They found his musical instruments and made a little band. Here they are posing for their future band picture.

Avery wanted to make sure the instrument was clean.

I think Linc got hit in the head, haha.

Cute!

Family photo by the fire. Goodbye Gabbard's of 2009, hello 2010 Gabbard's!


Here is Niki and Avery. Avery was dressed up all cute in her NYE wear.

You can see why Linc loves this girl so much, what a doll!

We let Linc stay up until 8! That is late for him and he was having so much fun, it took him a while to go to sleep. After he was in bed, we played games and just hung out. It was really hard for us to stay up late this year, but we did it. As soon as 12 hit, I was ready to pack up and head home. I was so tired from such a great night. Thanks to The Brawley's for a wonderful NYE!!!
Blog Signature

No comments: