Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Day of 2010

We had a great NYE, but I left my camera at Niki's so I will have to post about that when I get it back. 1/1/2010 was a pretty uneventful day for us. We got to sleep in which was nice. My parents where out of town, so we did not have the traditional black eyed peas. With no plans for the day, we headed out to get Lincoln some diapers! We ended up buying a new diaper pail too, the old one we had masked no odor, so we needed something that did. The rest of the day was pretty low key, we even made dinner at home and just watched a movie after Lincoln went to bed. If this is the outlook for the year, low key weekends, I am kinda liking it.

Linc resolved to be more gangster this year, haha! "What up diaper dudes!"

These were taken with Craig iPhone and they came out pretty good. He just looks so cute in a backwards cap!


I know a lot of people start the new year with resolutions, but I have decided this year to not make any. All I really want to do this year is make it a great year. That may sound like a resolution, but I have not attached any action I need to take to make it great, so it is not, ha! 2010 just has a nice ring to it and I think it is going to be a great year for a lot of people. This year my little boy will turn 2, Craig and I will have been married for 4 years, I will have been out of college for 6 years. There are so many good milestones coming this year and that doesn't even include the things I don't know about yet. I can't wait to see what is in store for the Gabbards this year. I hope we all have a wonderful 2010.

Blog Signature

No comments: