Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Go Cougars!

To those of you who went to high school with me, you may think I am talking about our Alma mater, but I am actually cheering on my nephew's middle school who are also the Cougars! Ryan had another tournament this past weekend and this time I remembered my camera. He is really enjoying the last bit of the season and doing such a great job. Go # 45 (that's Ryan)!

I have never seen him run so fast, not even in baseball. I guess his speed is up since you have to do a lot of sprints to get the ball down and back. I would have never thought that watching a middle school game could be so action packed, but it sure was. They were up against an equally good team and it was point for point until the end.


Ryan about to make the shot!

They ended up winning the game and 1st place in the tournament, so it was a great game to go watch.
Linc did great and sat down and watched up until the 4th quarter. Then he was ready to run the bleachers and make us chase him. There was this little girl that kept wanting to hold him and she was 4. I told her he might be a little heavy, but she could hold his hand. He is already a ladies man. But from the look on his face you would have to wonder why, haha.

Linc enjoyed watching his big cousin Ryan win his game. We enjoyed spending time with Bob, Ginger and Ryan. It was a great Saturday!


Blog Signature

No comments: