Sunday, December 27, 2009

Park Surprise

You know how I love to find new parks for us to play at, well I found another one. I have seen this one a lot when coming home to our house via Vickory, but we have never stopped by. I got out early on Wednesday and decided to pick Linc up for a little park time. I know how much he loves to be outside and it was a very nice day for a park visit.

There was only one other family at the park which was nice. That gave Linc ample room to explore and not get distracted by the other kids. This park was kinda like the secret park on the trail in that it had a toddler side and an older kids side. Linc explored both and even crawled up the wrong way on the big kid slide. The park looked fairly new, within the last few years at least.

It was very colorful, that's for sure.

There was also a huge bridge that we will have to visit when daddy comes next time. And a lot of field space.

He really loved the swings and going up and down the stairs.

I think the highlight of this park visit was when the train passed by. Linc was in awe, this was the first time he had seen one so close. I crouched down beside him as the train when by and he kept saying "train, train" and pointing. He did not move until it was gone. He is really into trains and loves his electric Thomas the Train set he has. I can't wait to see what park I discover next, this is fun.
Blog Signature

No comments: