Sunday, May 23, 2010

Texas Rangers!

I love me a good baseball game!  This is a sport that is so much fun to watch in person.  I have been wanting to go to a game so bad and we finally got the chance on Monday.  My work sells tickets and so I took the first chance I could get to purchase some.  Of course, I had no idea where we were sitting, but I really didn't care.

We invited Niki and Philip along, I know Philip loves a good game too.  I had been so excited all weekend long and then on my way home from work it started to pour!  I was getting upset, but not because I was going to miss the game.  No, I was upset because I wanted to eat all the good ballpark food, nachos, hot dogs, turkey leg, oh and ice cream.  We decided to chance it anyway and headed to the game.  Sure glad we did, because then I got to eat all those yummy foods, hang out with Niki and see a great game. 

Niki and I at the game!

Philip and Craig enjoying some sunflower seeds.

















Blog Signature

No comments: