Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Swim This Season

I have both been dreading and waiting for the onset of warm weather.  I want it to come so that I can go swimming.  I also don't want it to come because I know I am going to be so uncomfortable being pregnant in the summer.  This week it reached the 90s more than one day so I wanted to test the pool out with Lincoln. 

Friday I picked him up from school and we headed over to my mom's house to swim.  I was not sure how the pool would feel, but I knew it would feel better than the humidity.  The water was cold, but after a minute, if felt just fine.  Lincoln jumped in with me and we had a blast climbing and it out of the pool.
Cheese!  What a cuttie in his swim trunks.
When daddy got off of work he came over too.  Lincoln had a blast flying in the air with daddy.
We had a fun time and I am looking forward to more pool days ahead. 
Blog Signature

No comments: