Monday, November 16, 2009

Levi's 4th Birthday

As I said in my earlier post, we have been busy this weekend. In the middle of landscaping we got to take a break and celebrate Levi's 4th Birthday with The Brawley's. I have to warn you that I took a lot of pictures and they all came out so good so this post is a bit long in pictures. Linc was just having such a blast and it was such a nice day that I had ample opportunities to take pics of him.

But first more about the party! Levi had a Handy Manny party. Niki and Philip did it up perfect with a nailing station, hard had decorating, apron signing, playdough, coloring and so much more. Linc really loved the nailing station, but I was afraid he was going to nail someones finger in, haha. It is so great to see how much fun kids have at birthdays. I think first birthday's are more for the parents, but I think at Linc's second he may interact more, I hope! Niki made a dirt pudding instead of cake and it turned out so cool, all the kids loved it (and I did too, hehe)! They did a great job with the party and we are glad we got to go. Check out some pictures from the party.


Little miss Avery!

The children's favors, tool cookies and dirt pudding - YUM!

Here is the hard hat Linc decorated, he wanted us to wear it.

We were not even at Niki's 5 minutes and he was already out the door to the backyard. He is just an outdoors man.

Ever since I got a bike he has been so fascinated with them. He was on this tricycle a whole lot during the party. He has not figured out that you can peddle the wheels and actually go somewhere.

Craig made his hat say Lord Linc, so funny. He really does want to be treated like royalty and always get his way.


He was wondering why I kept taking his picture. I kept saying cheese, but not a smile yet.

Yeah, he is too cool for his mom.

Then I said, get the bug, and he laughed, who knows why that is so funny, haha!


That was a good laugh.

Well if he can't peddle it, he sure can push it somewhere.

Or maybe do stunts on it?



After I had some camera fun, it was time for him to join the party. Here is daddy dragging him away from the trike and into the group photo.

Here is the Birthday Boy, Levi, and all his pals! It was a great group of little handy men and women.

Then it was time to test out his climbing skills. He got all the way up with no help, I think it is time to get him one for our yard.

Look at that monkey swing!

Slide!


Getin in some one on one time with his main squeeze, Avery. I just hope he doesn't nail her hand in.

Maybe the daddy's should help.



Here is Levi blowing out his candles, can't believe he is four!


Ok, it is time to stick a nail in it, we are done with this post! Happy Birthday Levi!

Blog Signature

No comments: