Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Boy and His Hat

These next couple of weekends are just going to fly by. We have a party coming up at our house and have been very busy trying to get things ready. My birthday is coming up on Tuesday, and I have always been a person that celebrated for like a full week at least. Friday was my first birthday celebration, I can't wait to see how the week unfolds.

Here are some bits and pieces of the rest of the weekend.

I can't remember why we had the leaf blower out, but our little man is one strong dude. He turned it on and lifted it up all by himself. This is a prelude to what Craig ended up doing this weekend, yard work!

Craig has only had time to mow in the past month or so, and the yard really needed a good edging, and he spent most of his Saturday making the yard look super great!


The boys had to take a break from yard work and hit a few balls. Look at that swing, he is right on track to the mini PGA tour.

Well maybe not, FORE!


My mom came over and watched Linc while I had a birthday dinner celebration. He loves it when grandma comes over, she always brings sweets. Look at him down that cupcake!


While Craig did a bunch of chores around the house Saturday, Linc, Grandma and I headed out to get my birthday present, a bike. I have been wanting one for a while and after an hour and a half I came home with just the one I wanted. Linc had a blast at Dick's, he was climbing all in the tents and sitting on all the cool outdoor chairs. He even got on a princess bike that he wanted to take home. Now we know what he wants from Santa!

After we got home with the bike, Craig and I headed over to check out some outdoor furniture. While we did not find any furniture, we did find a super cute helmet for Linc and a bike trailer. We put it all together today and headed over to the trail to test it out. It seems that Linc loves his new helmet, he wore it everywhere today. I am glad he is being safe in his car.



Here we are at the trail. They just happen to be a marathon going on at the same time, so Linc saw tons of people. He had a blast and was cracking up the whole time. I really like the trailer and I love my new bike. It has been years since I have had one and it is so fun!

He looks so cozy!

After our fun bike ride, enjoying the weather.

There is my boy and his helmet.


Craig's dad (grandpa) introduced Linc to skittles and he really tasted the rainbow today! Oh and notice he still has his helmet on. Yeah, he would not let us take it off even in the car.

I showed him these pictures later and he cried because he wanted to put it back on, he loves that thing. Also, today was the first day we have heard him say his name. We knew it would be a hard name for him to say, he can say all the kids in his class' names. We are so proud that he can finally say his name. I hope you all had a great weekend!
Blog Signature

1 comment:

April said...

Love the bike! That's awesome! And Linc looks so cute in his little helmet :-)