Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great thanksgiving! This year, my mom hosted a traditional thanksgiving feast. She got a special Cajun turkey (that was too hot for me, I'm a wimp) that everyone loved, especially Craig! We had a great turn out and it was fun hanging out with my family and Paula and her boyfriend.  Here is Ryan and Bob with Kennedy, happy Turkey Day!







Lincoln was having a blast jumping up and down while I took his picture. 


Kennedy and Daddy!

Gotta love the gobble butt and sparkle boots.  These were from last year but they still fit!













Family picture!

Learning her sports early

Mom and all her babies!

Our little family minus Lincoln, he was too busy.

Paula and her boyfriend, Chris were able to make it this year too.

On of the many people that I am thankful for in my life!  Love you Kennedy!
















We had a great Thanksgiving and soon it will be Christmas at my house, woo hoo!

Blog Signature

No comments: