Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Craig's Birthday

Check out the latest 4 posts, I was way behind as normal!

On December 5, Craig turned the old age of 29!  Now we are both just one year away from 30, or I guess we could always just turn 29 from now on, haha.  On November 30th, my nephew turned 16, which as you know is a huge birthday!  We had a little party for both of them at my house with Ice Cream cake and goodies!  Here are the birthday boys!


Kennedy wanted a cupcake so bad that we had to start the party as soon as she saw them, haha.  She is a sugar queen just like me!

She also likes to share her sweets!

Lincoln wanted to help blow out the candles.


Mmm, that is so good!















Craig and I also went to Eddie V's to celebrate his birthday.  That place was really wonderful.  I am not a big fish fan, but they had the best of the best.  We both split a crab cake and I even had scallops which I normally don't like, but they were amazing.  It was a fun birthday for Craig. 


Blog Signature

No comments: