Monday, May 9, 2011

To The Zoo!

We love the Zoo, but don't often go.  I blame our crazy weather and the fact that I work and it often doesn't fit in our weekend plans.  So when it was time to renew our membership this year, I decided not to renew.  Then they started advertising Dinosaurs at the Zoo and Craig and I decided it would be good to go.  I really want to try and go more often this year and decided that maybe this year I would get good use out of the membership.  Our goal is to go once a month, and I hope we can make that work because Lincoln loves to go!  Here we are on April 14th at the Zoo. 

I love my double stroller for outings like these.  Lincoln got his own membership card this year since he is over three.  It has his picture and everything, it is his first ID card of any sort with his picture on it!

It was a beautiful day and all the animals were out to play.  It was also a school tour day and super busy!


See how much fun he is having!

Thats a big turtle!


Got to get his climb in!

She did so good just hanging out for the ride.


They had little dinosaur exibits throught the Zoo, you never knew where you would find one.


Looking smooth in her shades.

Someone is happy to get on the train and go home for the day!

And we're tired!






















I really do love the Zoo.  It is fun and I always seem to find something new.  Lincoln loves the Zoo too, but he especially loves the train at the Zoo and was talking about it for weeks!  We must go back soon.


Blog Signature

No comments: