Thursday, April 14, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets

Last Sunday we decided to go out and get some pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets.  I have wanted to do this every year, but have always missed them, they are only alive a short time.  This year I got Kennedy a cute Easter dress before she was born and wanted to have some pictures of her in it, so out we went.  It was a rater sunny and windy day, but we made the best of it.  Here is Lincoln enjoying the bluebonnets and being outside!

I kept telling him not to step on the flowers and what does he do, stomp on them.  I told him that we didn't want to crunch the pretty flowers and he finally stopped and got down to smell them.

Kennedy fell asleep on the short ride from our house to down the street so when we got her up she was so tired.

What a sweet sleeping baby!

Poor girl has allergies and one eye that waters when we are outside.  It was also sunny, so she couldn't get her eyes all the way open.


Pretty flowers, pretty baby!



Finally got a shot of them together.  It seems to get harder the older Lincoln gets.  He just wants to be an explorer and see how far he can get away from us, eek!

My sweet babies, muah!

hahaha!

I love her dress, wish they made it in my size!
















I'm so glad to get some good pictures of a Texas tradition.
Blog Signature

1 comment:

Tori said...

Great pictures!

I think that about dozens of Allie's outfits all the time. I wish they came in my size! :)