Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Day Out With Thomas

Two Sunday's ago I had planned to have a jewelry party at my house.  I was searching for something to do for Lincoln when someone at work mentioned going to ride Thomas the Train that weekend.  I thought, what a perfect idea for Lincoln.  He loves trains and Thomas and I knew he would have a blast.  I used it as a bribe/good behavior reward the rest of the week and he was so excited!

On Sunday, Daddy and Lincoln drove over to Grapevine to have a day out with Thomas. My party was cancelled, so I decided to stay home and hang out with Paula and K.  My husband is a man of few words, so when I asked him how it went, all he said was "Good".  I am so glad I sent him with a camera to capture all the fun, it is the only way I knew what all he did with Thomas, haha!  Here he is getting ready to leave, it was kind of a chilly day!

They had a huge train track that everyone could watch!


There goes Thomas!

He even got to play with some trains!


Time to board the train!


Yay, they made it on!  He had a blast riding on the big Thomas Train!

What a cute little engineer

That is one big Thomas!


They had a few fun activities to do before and after the train ride.  Here is Linc in the bounce house, so fun.


They had a little mini petting zoo and he got to pet all kinds of animal.

How fun, brushing a goat!

















He must have had a blast because he keeps talking about Thomas and asking where his train is.  He has also asked on several occasions to go back to see Thomas and when I get to go on him.  I am glad Daddy was able to take him on his fun ride with Thomas!
Blog Signature

No comments: