Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Playdate/Surprise Baby Shower

For the past few months, we have been having a playgroup with some of my Zeta sisters.  It has been so great to get back together after all this time.  One of our sisters, Diana, is due with a baby girl in June and we decided it would be a great idea to surprise her with a baby shower at our next playdate.  We had to be sneaky to get her family involved, but she had a great group of women there.  Everything was so wonderful and probably one of the easiest baby showers I have every helped with.  I did the cake, some cake balls and a banner.  Brooke hosted and everyone brought a dish.  Diana's mom made the best egg rolls.  I took some home and Craig ate them before I even unpacked my stuff, haha!It was really cute!  Here is the table all set up with the yummy food!

I got the cake from my favorite place, Treat Me Sweet and went with the almond and raspberry filling again.  It is just a great taste and a lot of people love it!  I think the cake turned out really cute and we went with a ZTA theme with the turquoise & silver and strawberries and crowns.



Some of Diana's family waiting for her to arrive.

This pictures look like spy shots, good job Jennifer!  We were spying to see when she was coming, so it is appropriate, haha!

Tyler was not ready to come in, so I went out to convince him to come in, sneaky!

Look at that face, she was so surprised.  She didn't quite understand why all her family was at the playdate, haha!



Priceless!  And she brought cookies to her own baby shower, haha!

There is my future Zeta Lady, sweet K Mae.

She had to wear her legacy shirt and strawberry skirt, of course.

Kennedy and Caiden hanging out!

Jennifer is telling me that they were holding hands, so cute!  Lincoln wore his cape the whole time, my little super hero!

Ashley and baby Peighton, only six weeks old.  We have a lot of future Zeta Ladies!

Soon she will have one too!

Love it!

Poppy and Kennedy hanging out after all the festivities. 


Poppy learned how to clap!  It is really the cutest thing, I can't wait for Kennedy to learn.















It was a great baby shower and play date.  Thanks Brooke for hosting, it turned out fantastic.  We all can't wait to meet baby Ava, she is already loved! 

Blog Signature

No comments: