Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kenny Mae is 8 Months!

Check out the latest 6 posts, whew, that was a lot!
Another month has come and gone like wild fire.  You are almost as old as I was pregnant with you.  It amazes me how quick it passes this time around, but I sure enjoy it.  This has been a big month!

How have you grown this month:
-You are 19 pounds
-You are around 28 inches long, from what I could measure
-You still wear size three diapers
-You mostly wear 6-12 month clothes, but really should be in 12 month because you are already stretching it in the 6-12.  I am so glad it is summer and that most of your outfits are dresses, that helps!
-You started eating size 2 foods as well as a few table foods.  You like potatoes, mac and beans. 
-Sleep has been somewhat of a challenge again.  You use to sleep from 7-3 or 3:30 and now you wake up at 10 and then again around 3.  I use to pump at 10, so now I just feed you and then feed you again at 3am.  Hopefully as time goes on and you get more table food you will sleep better at night.
-You still stay with "halmoni" (grandma in Korean) during the day and it is so helpful!
-Your new tricks this month include leaning over to reach for something and getting on all fours for a few seconds. 
-You also love to wave your arms up and down when something is exciting or music is playing. 
-You can say dadda and bubba, but it isn't on command.
-You are trying to pull up and getting close to crawling.
-You notice when we are not in the room now and cry if you think we are leaving you
-Daddy is your new favorite and you cry when I am trying to put you to bed and see him
-You still love Lincoln and smile when he comes around you, you have such a beautiful smile
-Next month you go to the doctor for your 9 month check up, so that should be fun!


She has so much to tell you!


See my dolly?

I wanna pull her hair!

Getting in crawl stance, ready.


That all for this month!  Love you guys!























Blog Signature

No comments: