Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hospital Newborn Pictures

Please check out the lastest 5 posts of Kennedy!

We got her hospital newborn pictures in the mail today!  I was so excited because I think they turned out great!  She wore the take home dress my mom bought and the flower that Jenny made for her.  She looked so sweet in all of them, enjoy!
I love the detail on this dress!
The bracelet was Jenny's daughter's.

The blanket goes with the other take me home dress my mom got her.

Big brother giving her kisses.
My sweet little angel girl!  I love you Miss Kennedy!
We have her other newborn shoot next week, I am super excited!


Blog Signature

5 comments:

nbrawley said...

Love all the pictures! They turned out great! You went post crazy....don't know how you had enough time! Haha. I need to post something soon but you've heard how things are at my house when we are on the phone - CRAZY!

Amy G said...

She took like a 3 hour nap today, so I just posted everything I had, haha! I know it is crazy there, but you do a great job with it all!

April said...

Glad she is doing better!! It's nice to see all your posts. I feel up to date now! Was hoping to come by possibly next weekend. Let me know if you guys will be around. Also trying to coordinate with dana so we can both stop by if not next weekend sometime soon!
Love her bows. She's adorable! And love that Lincoln thinks he can help feed little sis.... Still laughing about that :-)

Jenn said...

So glad to see all the photos of Miss Kennedy! Love them! I can't wait to see her in person :) Congrats!

Amy G said...

April and Jenn, we will be home all next week if ya'll want to stop by! We can't wait for yall to meet her!