Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day Home

Friday afternoon was our first night home with Kennedy.  Craig's parents and my parents both came over.  Craig's parents brought us some food their friends had made for us, some yummy chicken spaghetti!  It was very nice to be home but also made me nervous.  Babies are always better at the hospital and turn into night owls when they get home, haha.  Here are Craig's parents with Kennedy.
Sweet little sleeper!
My parents with Kennedy.
Lincoln's first night home with Kennedy, my little cheese man!
Unlike in the hospital, as soon as we got home with her, Lincoln wanted to hold and love on Kennedy.  He wanted to feed her, but we had to tell him only mommy can feed her.  He said, she can eat from my boobs too and then lifts his shirt, so cute!  We did have him hold her right before bed that night and he loved it.
I walked out of the room for a bit to get a picture of the yummy cookies we got from my Aunt Terri! 
When I came back in, this is what I found, everyone asleep!  It was so cute!  Lincoln must have been tired from not napping good and staying up past his bed time because this never happens.  We just picked him up and put him in bed and he didn't get up until 9:15 the next morning!
That was great for me, because I spent most of the night in the chair with her.  Babies always change their colors when they come home, haha.  She slept great in the hospital, and slept good at home too, but just wanted me to hold her.  Overall I would say our first night went great! 


Blog Signature

No comments: